FAITH

According to the dictionary Faith is complete trust or confidence in someone or something ... a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.        I believe that without faith it is impossible to achieve ANYTHING. If I didn't believe in myself I wouldn't be able to achieve anything. My mind couldn't possibly comprehend my capabilities to achieve anything without belief in self. But! Belief in self is so limiting ... if I put my belief in myself I will only be able to achieve so much but if I put my belief in God what I am able to achieve is limitless!
 
The word of God says that FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS UNSEEN. Faith gives substance to our hopes.
 
Supernatural events takes place in our lives when we exercise Faith in God!
 
 
Faith is an action. I wouldn't be where I am today without 2 things: Faith & the Grace of God. It is the grace of God that enabled me to overcome the biggest obstacle in my life and having faith, complete trust, believing that God and only God had the power to heal, deliver & restore... He proved me right!

The fruit of having Faith in God is completeness

- completely overcoming anything 1 John 5:4 "for everyone born of God overcomes the world"

- complete healing James 5: 15 "the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up."

- complete peace Psalm 34:19 "the righteous person may have many troubles but the Lord will deliver him from them all."
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY STORY

To My Daughter...

HE CALLS ME BEAUTIFUL